The Only True Microderm Technique Recognized by the FDA
The most popular form of microdermabrasion in today’s marketplace, MegaPeel EX’s superior technology maximizes customer results. The MegaPeel EX includes fine stainless steel, electroplated wands that deliver a jet of fine mineral crystals creating gentle skin exfoliation. Independent controls provide you greater control of both the crystal flow and the vacuum.
The outcome? A perfect + consistent microderm revealing smooth, rejuvenated skin and satisfied, return customers!
Compatible with Diamond-Tip Microdermabrasion KIT
The Crystal Free Alternative
Who doesn't love a hybrid machine with multiple functions?
The MegaPeel EX’s non-invasive, multiple size and grit diamond tips make it easy to select the best options to meet your customers’ skincare needs. Choose between a variety of extra-fine and extra-coarse tips for mild to aggressive abrasion treatments.
The diamond-tipped heads abrade, exfoliate + replenish the skin, minimize signs of aging such (age spots, wrinkles + enlarged pores).
Please note that the diamond-tip kit is an additional fee. Learn about the kit here.
MEGAPEEL EX BRONZE PACKAGE FAQs
- Aesthetician Grade
- For clients with mild to moderate skin damage
- Handpiece: Stainless-steel for disposable tips (standard treatments)
- Vacuum pressure: Up to 66 kPa
- Warranty: 1 year
Mega Peel EX Bronze microdermabrasion package includes:
- 1 box of crystals (each box contains 2 bottles of crystals & 2 filters)
- 1 Stainless Steel Hand Piece
- 1 Set of Tubing & Coupling
- 1 Spare Parts Kit
- 12 Divided Clear Tips
- 1 Operators Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Zoom Training
*Shipping fee is an additional charge
Return on Investment
One of the smartest investments you’ll ever make.
With the MegaPeel EX® microdermabrasion machine, you can count on increased revenue generation and a rapid return on your investment. Compared with other mechanical treatments (e.g. lasers), the MegaPeel® offers a cost-effective entry point into the aesthetic field.
Our microdermabrasion machine’s excellent treatment results boost client satisfaction and thus repeat business and referrals. And with the additional income generated, you can invest in other equipment that also contributes to the growth of your practice.
Investing in the MegaPeel EX® microdermabrasion machine makes good financial sense. Assuming an average lease cost of $200 to $300 per month and a charge of $150 per procedure, our machine pays for itself with just two or three monthly treatments.
Upgrade to a Better Microdermabrasion Machine Today
Don’t waste another minute dealing with your old, beat-up, underperforming microdermabrasion machine. Now’s the time to trade in your microdermabrasion machine for a brand new MegaPeel EX® from DermaMed Solutions™. Check out our customer’s MegaPeel® testimonials to see how much they love their machine!
Why You’ll Love the MegaPeel EX
- Easy to use disposable tips to save you time, requiring no disinfecting or auto-claving HEPA filter cartridge to keep bio-contaminated waste safely contained & easily disposed of
- Requires no filling of crystal containers
- The only truly closed microdermabrasion machine
- Quiet treatments with state-of-the-art sound filters
- Continuous run-rate motor for years of outstanding performance and reliability
- Modern style, portable, and lightweight
- Made and serviced in the USA
- Warranty included at no additional cost
Customer Service + Professional Education
Why You’ll Love Partnering With Us
- We offer a very generous trade-in allowance
- Flexible financing options, including a rental program
- Warranty & extended warranty options available
- FREE Loaner Program
- Certification + training provided
- Full turn-key marketing package included
- Social media, geo marketing, web design, and PR support
- FREE regional seminars offered throughout the year
- Professional customer service and technical support
- Online education & resource center with training videos, consent forms, facial protocols, online ordering and more
“I have been using DermaMed Solutions Mega Peel and IPL for the past year, and I could not be happier! The MegaPeel® is definitely the work-horse of my practice – it is universally loved by my patients! I have used it not only on the face for melasma, but also on the arms for Keratosis Pilaris with excellent results. You and your company’s willingness to train new customers is a huge bonus as well. “
“After doing extensive research on purchasing a new microdermabrasion machine we decided on Mega Peel EX. We couldn’t be happier. In a busy spa we need a reliable, hardworking machine with peak performance. Mega Peel EX does not disappoint! The sleek design is a plus and the customer service couldn’t be friendlier or more accommodating. They came to our spa for initial set up to get us up and running and they also offer training services throughout the year.”
“I would like to take the time to inform you that the staff at DermaMed has been great to us at Skinthetics! We receive shipments on time and never had to deal with mishaps. Currently, the 3 units I own have been with us for seven years and are running great!”
Want to learn more about Microdermabrasion?
Have a question, or want a product recommendation? Get in touch.