Hydra Bright Facial
Hydra Bright Facial is a procedure that will add maximum hydration and oxygen to plump tissues and brighten appearances. The combination of oxygen products will provide measurable results for almost any skin type.
About this protocol
Who Is This For?
Safe for all skintypes, mandelic acid has anti-bacterial properties to ef-fectively manage breakouts.
How To Use
- Apply botana-gel cleanser™ to the entire face.
- Massage gently to cleanse and remove makeup.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
2. MegaPeel EX Microdermabrasion Procedure
- Dry the skin thoroughly prior to treatment.
- Make 2 passes over the skin. Treat the entire face vertically the first time, horizontally the second time.
- Pull the skin taut – in the same direction the hand-piece is moving – as you treat in that area.
- Slowly glide the hand-piece over the skin back and forth over the area.
- Dust any particles off the skin.
3. D20 Solution
- Make compresses with D2O and soft, 3 x 3 closed-weave gauze.
- Apply to entire face, covering eyes.
- Leave nostrils uncovered.Allow to soak into skin for about 3-4 minutes.
- As an alternative, if oxygen tanks are available, diffuse D2O through spray with oxygen onto skin.
4. oxygen serum
- While skin is still damp, apply a thin, even layer of oxygen serum to entire face, including under eyes and on lips.
5. oxygen cream
- Immediately following the oxygen serum apply an even layer like a light mask of oxygen cream.
- Allow to remain on the skin for 5 minutes.
- Skin may tingle and flush temporarily.
- Remove residue by gently wiping with gauze dampened with D2O.
- Reapply a thin, even layer of oxygen serum to entire face, including under eyes and on lips, this time allowing it to absorb into the skin.
7. green tea vita-E moisturizer™
- Apply green tea vita-E moisturizer™ to the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Do not massage into the face.
- Apply appropriate eye cream.
- Allow to dry for 2 minutes before using sunscreen.
- Apply daily eclipse™ - oil free sunscreen 30 to face and décolleté.
9. Home Care
- Recommend adding oxygen serum and collagen renewal C’reme™ to skin care regimen
- Accutane use within one or two years (assessment made by physician)
- Anyone with a herpetic breakout (cold sores)
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Anyone with an infectious disease
- Open sores, suspicious lesions, or basal cell carcinoma (Always refer to a physician)
- Do not treat over semi-permanent make-up
hydra bright secret sauce: Oxygen cream, a Delivery agent for vitamin serums and intensifies facial treatments
skin brightening cream with multiple applications that combines vitamin
A and glycolic acid which is accelerated by hydrogen peroxide to
provide hydration and oxygen at the cellular level. This treatment cream
acts as a delivery agent for vitamin serums and intensifies facial
treatments. It creates an immediate plumping and visible glow.