Sensitive Precision Peel Protocol Kit
This highly effective and non-irritating treatment incorporates lactic acid for enhanced rejuvenation that can be used independently or prior to microdermabrasion. Sensitive Precision Peel exfoliates the irregular dead skin cells, promotes cell renewal, stimulates circulation, and promotes the growth of healthy, plump new cells. It will minimize the appearance of fine lines, scars, acne, environmental damage, lightens pigmentation and evens skin tones. This combination of powerful ingredients will provide measurable results for almost any skin type.
Who Is This For?
Fine Lines and Environmental Damage, Fitzpatrick levels I-IV.
How To Use
- Apply botana-gel cleanser™ with green tea to the entire face.
- Massage gently to cleanse and remove makeup.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
2. lactic acid 30%
- Put lactic acid 30% on a 4”-by- 4” gauze pad.
- Carefully apply to the skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Saturate a 4”-by- 4” gauze pad with treatment neutralizer.
- Generously apply to the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
4. MegaPeel Microdermabrasion Procedure
Dry the skin thoroughly prior to treatment.
- Make 2 passes over the skin.
- Treat the entire face vertically the first time, horizontally the second time.
- Pull the skin taut – in the same direction the hand-piece is moving – as you treat in that area.
- Slowly glide the hand-piece over the skin back and forth over the area.
- Dust any particles off the skin.
5. hydra-repair mask™
- Apply a liberal amount to clean skin and leave on for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add water to fingertips and massage into a lather.
- Rinse and remove excess with damp cloth.
6. argan boost serum™
- Apply a pea-size amount of argan boost serum™ to the face using hands, avoiding the eye area.
7. green tea vita-E moisturizer™
- Apply green tea vita-E moisturizer™ to the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Do not massage into the face.
- Apply appropriate eye cream.
- Allow to dry for 2 minutes before using sunscreen.
- Apply daily eclipse®- oil free SPF 30 sunscreen barrier protection to face and décolleté.
9. Home Care
- Recommend adding argan boost serum™ and green tea vita-E moisturizer™ to skin care regimen.
- Accutane use within one or two years (assessment made by physician)
- Fitzpatrick skin types IV – VI (may create hyper-pigmentation)
- Anyone with a herpetic breakout (cold sores)
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Anyone with an infectious disease
- Open sores, suspicious lesions, or basal cell carcinoma (Always refer to a physician)
- Do not treat over semi-permanent make-up
After exfoliating the skin with a lactic acid treatment and microdermabrasion, this protocol minimizes the appearanceof fine lines, scars, acne and environmental damage with the help of a nourishing lineup including our argan boost serum which is packed with beneficial lipids and fatty acids for skin, including oleic acid, palmitic acid, and, especially, linoleic acid.
Calming + Hydrating repair
The hydrating mask in this protocol calms the skin. Red wine extract has an anti-inflammatory quality, while squalane and jojoba are added to soothe and replace the lipid barrier to help hold in the skin’s own natural moisture.